Membership: Spring Special 2 x week
Let's get the ball rolling with a few personal details.
Add a second address line.
How can you be contacted?
Are you under 18 years old?
Do you have any history of injuries or health conditions which may impact your gym experience?
Who is the best person to contact in case of a medical emergency?
New Member Liability Waiver
In consideration of CrossFit Craigieburn allowing me to participate, I acknowledge, understand and I am aware that:
- I have voluntarily chosen to participate in training activivites provided by CrossFit Craigieburn.
- I understand there are inherant risks in all aspects of physical training and I acknowledge that I have been informed of the possible strenuous nature of the training and the potential for undesirable physiological results including, but not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, muscle soreness, fainting, heart attack and/or death. I also acknowledge that I have been specifically warned about the medical condition "Rhabdomyolysis" and accordingly I have been advised to limit my effort in order to minimise the risks associated with this condition.
- I understand that the training may involve weight lifting, gymnastic movements, strenuous body weight exercises and other high exertion activities, and that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I fee light-headed, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my trianer. I give CrossFit Criagieburn permission to seek emergency medical services for me should I become injured or ill with the understanding that I am responsible for any expenses incurred.
- I agree to WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against CrossFit Craigieburn
- I agree to RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, ijury or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in the programs, activities and services provided by CrossFit Craigieburn, due to any cause whatsover including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care.
- I agree to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to the property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in any program, activity or service provided by the releasees.
- This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect. If I am signing on behalf of a minor child, I also give full permission for any person connected with CrossFit Craigieburn to administer first aid deemed necessary, and in case of serious illness or injury, I give permission to call for medical and or surgical care for the child and to transport the child to a medical facility deemed necessary for the wellbeing of the child.
- Use of picture(s)/film/likeness: I agree to allow CrossFit Craigieburn to film and/or likenesses of me for advertising purposes. In the event that I choose not to allow the use of the same for said purpose, I agree that I must inform CrossFit Craigieburn of this in writing.
- I understand that as a member I am entitled to suspend my membership for no more than a total of 4 weeks during the calendar year and I am aware that two weeks written notice is required in order to do so. I understand that text messages will not be accepted as written notice. I understand that two weeks written notice is also required should I wish to cancel my membership.
- I agree to these terms and policies
- I agree to use electronic records and signatures
Confirm member signature.